tallingham

Members
  • Content count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About tallingham

  • Rank
    Member
  • Birthday

Recent Profile Visitors

377 profile views
  1. Faye, did you ever get this sorted? I'm running into similar problems.
  2. Q: I'm currently running a model using release version 2013 AE_w64 and there are no errors. When I switch to the new 2016 AA_w64 it returns ERROR 1301. There are no ESTRY nodes in the model and the .tlf indicates that 0 have been found for all types (bridges etc.) Number of culverts and culvert pits: 0 Number of Q pits and Q channels: 0 Number of bridges: 0 Number of weirs and weir pits: 0 Number of variable geometry channels: 0 Number of M channels: 0 Number of pumps: 0 Number of radial gates: 0 Number of sluice gates: 0 Number of spillways: 0 Number of operational channels: 0 Then it will return the following error: 1D QX and HX BCs automatically detected NoXY: ERROR 1301 - No ESTRY nodes found. Wiki Link: http://wiki.tuflow.com/index.php?title=TUFLOW_Message_1301 Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Tom
  3. Hi, I'm currently working on an existing model (with directive not to alter) in which I am modelling a bridge in 1d. The bridge has been modelled in 2d and this is more of a calibration/check method. The issue I'm having is the model does run, but there are massive negative positive fluctuations in the 1d_Q.csv outputs. Some of the problems are as follows; the grid set up does not align with the direction of flow, the bridge is heavily skewed (+26 degrees) and the bathymetry of the channel is not ideal. The DS invert of the bridge is lower than 20-30 m downstream of the bridge which is aiding in the unstable Q.csv for the 1d network (i.e. flow is going uphill). In addition, the bridge cross section has been split into two separate 1d_nwk and associated 1d_tab and .csv inputs due to the RHS having a low cut channel and the LHS having a high flat section. I have tried altering the bathymetry of the channel by inputting a "transition" area (2d_zsh polygon with points snapped to it) on both the upstream and downstream sides and flattening out the creek bed. There are a few other things I have done, but none have stabilised the flow so far. I am going to model the upstream and downstream creek in 1d to try and smooth the flow before it goes through the 1d modelled structure. If anyone has any better suggestions on how to stabilise this, please let me know. Thanks, Tom